- Published on Wednesday, 23 April 2014 13:24
Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Painting mask
EN: Painting masks are a regular item included in every ProfiPACK edition kit, and the 1:48 Bf 109G-6 is no exception. This particular gallery shows the masks applied to the canopy parts.
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 22:34
Eduard Bf 109G-6 Instructions Excerpt
The full color instruction sheet for the Bf 109G-6 kit is prepared in the standard way, as for other Eduard ProfiPACK kits. Over 16 pages illustrate the complete assembly of plastic and photo-etched parts, and also use of the painting masks. The last six pages contain 5 camo schemes and a stencils drawing. This particular gallery shows a few points of the construction process.
- Published on Tuesday, 22 April 2014 11:41
1:48 WGr.21 Brassin set, for Bf 109G-6
Well, we're into single figures now, at just NINE days before the release of Eduard's 1:48 Bf 109G-6 kit. Please remember that this release coincides with Eduard releasing a full suite of upgrade and detail sets for this model. If heavy armament is your thing, then this release should be right up your straße!
- Published on Monday, 21 April 2014 19:57
Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Decals
You've seen the schemes, so now it's time to look at the decal sheets. There are two provided with this ProfiPACK release. The main one is printed by Cartograf, and the stencils sheet is produced by Eduard. Without further ado, take a shufty at these:
- Published on Sunday, 20 April 2014 20:15
Interview with Lukas Zajic – designer of photo-etched details for Bf 109G-6 1/48
I'm bringing you another interview regarding the forthcoming release of our Bf 109G-6 in 1/48 scale. This time, we speak to Lukas Zajic – our photo-etch designer, whose task was to design the etched detail parts for this kit release. You can read the interview with Lukas below.
- Published on Saturday, 19 April 2014 20:24
Bf 109G-6 1/48 ProfiPACK Photo Etch
Let's look under the lid of the initial 109G-6 kit. This is what you'll be treated to with the initial ProfiPACK release of Eduard's forthcoming Bf 109G-6 kit. Nice eh?
- Published on Thursday, 17 April 2014 22:47
Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Brassin WGr. 21 rockets
What good is your Bf 109G-6 without rockets? Well, if you like to fully tool-up your creations, then Eduard may just have something that will appeal to your heavy-weapons and aftermarket nature. Ladies and gentleman, introduducing Eduard's Brassin WGr. 21 rockets:
- Published on Thursday, 17 April 2014 11:50
Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Sprue I
EN: Sprue „I" is the fourth plastic sprue that we want to show you. You will also see this sprue in future kit releases, as it contains some parts that will be used for other Bf 109 variants.
- Published on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 16:58
Interview With Katerina Borecka – Author of Bf 109G-6 Boxart
How long have you been painting for Eduard?
It's been just over two years. The first painting was a MiG-15 for a limited edition kit of the "Czechoslovak Fifteens". We had a fairly short time to deal with a situation where our boxart artist, Petr Štěpánek, was unable to work for Eduard, due to a car accident . For the Bf 109G-6 release, the task was to repaint the original and quite old picture created by Martin Novotny. The aircraft should generally use different camouflage. This was going to be a test for me. No one knew how I should deal with the artwork, or how it would unfold.
- Published on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 21:14
Bf 109G-5 Brassin Wheels
Resin and mastering
You've really got to love the guys at Eduard. There's certainly no sense of humour bypass in the ranks of their promo and marketing department, as we can see here. I can't wait for the 1:1 kit ;)
- Published on Monday, 14 April 2014 00:00
Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Brassin wheels
We're wheely on a roll now ;) Every self-respecting aircraft needs something on which to roll down the runway, and to that end, Eduard now reveal some renders of their Brassin wheel set, for the main gear wheels. You liking this so far? We've MUCH more to come!
- Bf 109G-6 Scheme #4 revealed
- Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Brassin engine and guns - The resin!
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Brassin engine and guns
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Sprue J
- Bf 109G-6 Scheme #3 revealed
- 1:48 Bf 109G-6 - Sprue H
- 1:48 Bf 109G-6 Brassin Cockpit Image of the resin parts
- Bf 109G-6 Scheme #2 revealed
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Brassin cockpit
- 1:32 Me 163B exterior from Eduard
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 First scheme revealed!
- 1:32 Jasta 5 Albatros D.V Lt. Wolf (2nd Edition) from Pheon Decals
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Sprue T
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 – TOOLS
- Bf 109G-6 Cannon Pods from Eduard
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 underwing cannon pods
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 'Wing Sprue' D-Day minus 28
- 1:32 Bf 109G-6 engine from Eduard
- Eduard vs Messerschmitt Bf 109
- Eduard 1:48 Bf 109G-6, D-Day -29