- Published on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 16:58
Interview With Katerina Borecka – Author of Bf 109G-6 Boxart
How long have you been painting for Eduard?
It's been just over two years. The first painting was a MiG-15 for a limited edition kit of the "Czechoslovak Fifteens". We had a fairly short time to deal with a situation where our boxart artist, Petr Štěpánek, was unable to work for Eduard, due to a car accident . For the Bf 109G-6 release, the task was to repaint the original and quite old picture created by Martin Novotny. The aircraft should generally use different camouflage. This was going to be a test for me. No one knew how I should deal with the artwork, or how it would unfold.
- Published on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 21:14
Bf 109G-5 Brassin Wheels
Resin and mastering
You've really got to love the guys at Eduard. There's certainly no sense of humour bypass in the ranks of their promo and marketing department, as we can see here. I can't wait for the 1:1 kit ;)
- Published on Monday, 14 April 2014 00:00
Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Brassin wheels
We're wheely on a roll now ;) Every self-respecting aircraft needs something on which to roll down the runway, and to that end, Eduard now reveal some renders of their Brassin wheel set, for the main gear wheels. You liking this so far? We've MUCH more to come!
- Published on Sunday, 13 April 2014 10:31
Bf 109G-6 Scheme #4 revealed
We're almost there now, as today we reveal the 4th scheme for Eduard's forthcoming Bf 109G-6 kit. We unveil this scheme as being that of Alfred Grislawski's Bf 109G-6, while based at Wisbaden. Without further ado, take a closer look at the scheme, along with some text from Eduard.
- Published on Saturday, 12 April 2014 12:00
Bf 109G-6 Brassin Engine and guns
We show you the resin!
If you saw our article earlier today where we showed you the renders for Eduard's forthcoming Brassin engine for the Bf 109G-6, no doubt you'll have been mighty impressed with the level of detail presented. Well, the proof of the quality is in the parts themselves, and now we take a look and see exactly what you'l get in your box.
- Published on Saturday, 12 April 2014 00:00
Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Brassin engine and guns
Now we're motoring! Ok, enough of the crap puns. Eduard is releasing their Bf 109G-6 with a full suite of aftermarket parts, designed specifically to fit this model with perfect ease. No waiting around impatiently for months with your kit, when you want to add the resin to it immediately. This is something which Eduard is now becoming well known for. Remember how this worked with the 'Achtung Spitfire' campaign last year? In our first publication today, we look at the renders for this set. I''m sure you'll agree, this looks very impressive.
- Published on Friday, 11 April 2014 16:28
Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Sprue J
Things are becoming clearer now, quite literally, as we look through the transparent styrene that you will see in your 109G-6 kit. Take a look at the tooling which goes into this sprue, and the parts contained.
- Published on Friday, 11 April 2014 16:21
Bf 109G-6 Scheme #3 revealed
The march goes on
Today we reveal the third scheme for the forthcoming Bf 109G-6 from Eduard. Only two more to go after this, and I don't think you'll be disappointed in the slightest!
- Published on Thursday, 10 April 2014 23:01
Eduard unveil Sprue H
Slowly, we are unveiling Eduard's new 109G-6 superkit to you. Today we show you Sprue H, which contains many of the detail and smaller, key parts. Take a look at these images and enjoy. Just take note of those wheel well fabric covers. They are gorgeous!
- Published on Wednesday, 09 April 2014 20:21
1:48 Bf 109G-6 Brassin Cockpit
Image of the resin parts
A picture is indeed worth a thousand words, so after the renders we showed you of the forthcoming Brassin Bf 109G-6 cockpit, we thought it was about time we showed you what really matters; the resin and photo etch parts. Enjoy!
- Published on Wednesday, 09 April 2014 17:35
1:48 Bf 109G-6 Scheme #2 revealed
Eduard have now revealed their second scheme for their forthcoming 1:48 Bf 109G-6 kit. This time, it's the rather attractive markings of Wilhelm Schilling's mount.
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Brassin cockpit
- 1:32 Me 163B exterior from Eduard
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 First scheme revealed!
- 1:32 Jasta 5 Albatros D.V Lt. Wolf (2nd Edition) from Pheon Decals
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 1/48 – Sprue T
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 – TOOLS
- Bf 109G-6 Cannon Pods from Eduard
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 underwing cannon pods
- Eduard Bf 109G-6 'Wing Sprue' D-Day minus 28
- 1:32 Bf 109G-6 engine from Eduard
- Eduard vs Messerschmitt Bf 109
- Eduard 1:48 Bf 109G-6, D-Day -29
- Eduard's new 1:48 Bf 109G-6 is 'on your six'
- E-Bunny Colouring
- EVOLUTION AL plus 0.2 from Harder & Steenbeck
- 1:32 Junkers Ju 88 main gear bay from Profimodeller
- 1:144 Cold War UK Heavy Bomber from Noy's Miniatures
- The very latest from Barracuda Studios
- Model exhaust sets, various scales from REXx Model Accessories
- 1:32 Junkers Ju 88 bomb bay from Profimodeller